Counseling & Psychotherapy for Women and Teens
I help new moms, aspiring moms, busy women and teenagers overcome their deepest struggles to find confidence and happiness.
Once upon a time, you had direction, ambition and hope. You were happy and felt like whatever happened along the way, everything was going to be okay.
At some point, life decided to throw you a curve ball and things stopped going as planned. One thing led to another and all of a sudden, here you are, deep down in the rabbit hole...feeling overwhelmed, confused, emotionally exhausted and stuck.
You've tried your best to fix things but could only get so far on your own. At this point, all you know is that you can't go on this way.
Its not supposed to feel like this.
I'm here to tell you, it doesn't have to.
I get it. You've never felt this bad before. You want to feel better and you don't want to be in therapy forever…I hear you. While there is no "quick fix" for all your problems, I offer immediate practical solutions to put in place while we do the deeper work of getting to the root of things, which can take time. As your therapist, I want to help you feel happy, calm and confident, as well as gain a greater understanding of yourself in order to make long lasting changes so you can handle whatever else life throws your way down the road.
Life is hard enough on its own without the added stress of not having things go the way you planned. Wouldn't it be nice to stop overthinking and clear your head?
I'm here to help you feel like yourself again.
If you've been struggling with any of the following (or something different), please reach out to see how therapy can help YOU:
- Depression, Anxiety, Shame, Trauma, Grief
- Adjusting to Life As a New Parent
- Depression & Anxiety During Pregnancy or Postpartum
- Toxic Family Relationships
- Traumatic Birth Experiences
- Miscarriage or Perinatal Loss
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Difficulty with Conception or Infertility
- Chronic Female Health Conditions
- Unplanned or Teen Pregnancy
- Abortion or Medical Termination
- Parenting and Relationship Difficulties
- Work/Life Stress
- Life Transitions
Other non-clinical services available:
- Baby Prep Counseling for New Parents
- Processing Sessions for Birthing Professionals
- Consultations for Concerned Partners or Parents
- Adoption, Surrogacy and Donor Evaluations
While I have specialized training in issues surrounding Maternal Mental Health, I provide a safe and healing space where anyone who is struggling can come to get support. When working with me, clients say they experience great revelations through what feels like a normal conversation.
Whether you're finding it difficult to make it through school, work or just an average day, therapy can make it better.